HF Radio Propagation Manual
The HF Radio Propagation Manual provides an introduction to the ionosphere, HF radio propagation and solar-terrestrial activity. Based on the HF Radio Propagation Course, the manual covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Formation, regions and variations of the ionosphere
- Reflection and absorption of HF radio waves
- Skip zones, propagation modes and hops
- Solar disturbances and the solar cycle
- The effects of solar disturbances: SIDs, PCAs, magnetic and ionospheric storms
- Examples and the use of SWS predictions and services
If you would like to order the HF Radio Propagation Manual, please email email@example.com advising the number of manuals required and address (within Australia specify town/suburb and state, elsewhere, specify country). An order form, manual pricing and postage costs will be emailed to you.
View details of changes between versions of the manual here.